New Titles in the GMR Lending Library – Summer 2010
Wanting a book to read at the beach? You probably wouldn’t want anything from the GMR Lending Library. However, if it’s professional development and enrichment that you are after, you have come to the right place.
Our most recent titles:
- Document Delivery and Interlibrary Loan on a Shoestring, by Emily Knox
- National Healthcare Disparities Report (2009)
- From Test Tube to Patient: Protecting America’s Health Through Human Drugs
- Technology Training in Libraries, by Sarah Houghton-Jan
- Now’s the Time: Understanding the Electronic Health Record Maze and Health Science Librarians’ Roles
- Checklist Manifesto, by Atul Gawande
- The Mobile Marketing Handbook: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Dynamic Mobile Marketing Campaigns, by Kim Dushinski
- The Accidental Library Marketer, by Kathy Dempsey
- The Accidental Health Sciences Librarian, by Lisa A. Ennis and Nicole Mitchell
- The New Information Professional: Your Guide to Careers in the Digital Age, by Judy Lawson, et al
- Librarians as Community Partners: An Outreach Handbook, edited by Carol Smallwood
- Boomers and Beyond: Reconsidering the Role of Libraries, edited by Pauline Rothstein and Diantha Dow Schull
- The Complete Library Technology Planner: A Guidebook with Sample Technology Plans and RFPs on CD-ROM, by John M. Cohn and Ann L. Kelsey
- Library Contests, by Kathleen R. T. Imhoff and Ruthie Maslin
- Licensing and Managing Electronic Resources, by Becky Albitz
- Understanding Healthcare Information, by Lyn Robinson
Check out these titles and more in the GMR Lending Library! The purpose of the library is to support the professional development needs of GMR Network members. Materials are available for loan to NN/LM GMR Full and Affiliate Members only.
- You can rate titles, which may help other catalog viewers make decisions about borrowing an item or not (after you pull up the record of an item, this is on top of the screen).
- You can write reviews (this is on the bottom of the record).
- You can subscribe to the RSS feed for the GMR Library so everytime we add a new item, you can hear about it first.
As always, please let us know via email@example.com if you have recommendations of titles or any suggestions.