I found this site today, WebProNews, at http://www.webpronews.com/google-maps-joplin-tornado-2011-05, which contains Google maps showing the path of the monster tornado that shredded much of Joplin, MO earlier this week, as well as videos showing the development and movement of the storm from satellite, and from a helicopter just after the storm had dissipated. Especially, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page to see an unreal, but real, before-and-after of a residential neighborhood there.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.