Especially if you’re new to this site, take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page (see top or side menu). We’ve tried to answer questions that will help you find what you’re looking for on the site and to know whom to contact for help or more information about emergency preparedness/response and service continuity. Do you have a question that isn’t answered in the FAQs? Just send it along to Susan Yowell (email@example.com) or Dan Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will do our best to answer it.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.