The winter weather continues to close libraries along the east coast. On Monday and Tuesday, many libraries closed in Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina, Mississippi, and North Carolina. Today, many libraries are closed in New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Connecticut. You can follow many of the closings on the left column of the Toolkit in NEPRTimes, which retweets library closing announcements picked up on Twitter. What is the extent of the snowfall? Click on this map from NOAA:
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.