Just a little over a month away until Connections: Emergency Preparedness for Librarians and Emergency Personnel. This event will take place on Thursday, November 18th, at the Health Sciences & Human Services Library, University of Maryland/Baltimore. Speakers include Rebecca Hamilton, State Librarian, State Library of Louisiana. Looks like a great program. It’s free, but registration is required. Click on this URL to register http://www.hshsl.umaryland.edu/disaster/index.php/registration/.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.