The American Public Health Association has some wonderful “Get Ready” information on their web site, including a reminder especially for this weekend (March 14, 2010). Their “Set your clocks/check your stocks” campaign encourages us all to conduct an inventory of our business and personal disaster supplies whenever we set our clocks forward or back for Daylight Savings Time. Check their site for lots of downloads available in PDF for stockpiling supplies for all types of groups and situations. They address all hazards, not just health-related ones like influenza. You can even customize their information with your own logo and information.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.