In order to make the Toolkit more user friendly, we have renamed some of the pages. The Plan is now About the NN/LM Plan, Getting Help is now Calling for Help, Pandemic Planning is now Pandemic Planning Resources, Promotional Materials is now Promotional Brochures, 10/Steps Service Continuity is now Service Continuity Training, Disaster Plans/Templates is now Sample Disaster Plans, and Tutorials is now Toolkit Tutorials.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.