At last week’s annual meeting of the Midcontinental Chapter/Medical Libraries Association in Breckenridge, Colorado, Dan Wilson and the staff of the MCR/NNLM presented a workshop on the 10 steps to service continuity. Dan introduced the concept of service continuity and risk assessment and then each MCR liaison presented a step to the group by going around the room to different tables where participants were seated. (See photos in Picture Gallery.) Feedback about the presentation model was very positive.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.