Today we have added a new page to the Toolkit. It is called “Forms” and you’ll see it in the top menu bar. So far, the forms included are for reporting emergency incidents and for contributing to the “Library Disaster Stories” page. As part of the NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response plan, the designated regional and/or state coordinators will provide follow-up to any incident within their regions by using the first form on the list, the Incident Reporting Form. The second form contains questions designed to elicit narratives from network members of experiences during disasters that might help to contribute to our knowledge base of “lessons learned.” Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to suggest changes to either form based on your experience.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.