Shari Clifton, head of Reference & Instructional Services at the University of Oklahoma, Deborah Halsted, associate director of Public Services and Operations at the Houston Academy of Medicine, Texas Medical Center Library, Susan Yowell, and I, will be meeting on Thursday in Houston, Texas. The purpose of the meeting is to design a prototype emergency preparedness toolkit for use by National Network Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) members. We will also be putting together a training program that will be based on the materials Deborah and Julie Page used to teach their CE course, “Before Disaster Strikes: Essential Steps in Disaster Preparedness.”
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.