Click here for an article from the Shreveport Times about a grant that was recently awarded to the Louisiana State Medical Society Educational and Research Foundation. The foundation will analyze emergency preparedness plans across Louisiana. “We aren’t trying to invent anything new, but to see what has been done, what’s out there and look at how we can all work together,” states Rachel Alonzo, continuing medical education coordinator for the foundation. Best wishes to Foundation on its endeavor.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 1 week ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.