On Saturday, the U.S. Congress passed a bill to improve response to bioterrorism and other health crises. The bill was sponsored by Senator Edward Kennedy and Senator Richard Burr. The bill would provide money for vaccines to counter germ warfare type agents as well as pandemics. It would also build on the Project BioShield program, which was introduced following the 9/11 attacks.
Tweets from the Coordinator
- Our CMHSL service continuity team just updated our one page plan. The meeting lasted just 20 mins. We are now ready for winter. about 2 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Bad cable under parking lot responsible for power outage at Billings Public Library. http://t.co/MXLm9s9uDI about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for your emergency kit. Here's a link to a collection of boards: http://t.co/78FEXSSJFa about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Pics from yesterday's NN/LM Emergency Preparedness & Response Summit in State College, PA. It was a great success! http://t.co/ubEIvvSpTR about 3 weeks ago from Twitter Web Client
- Check out the refreshed look of the NN/LM EP&R website. And while there, take the library disaster readiness test. http://t.co/ntZBBxAyyk about 3 months ago from TweetDeck
RSS Feeds Etc.