Eighteen presentations are available to watch online from the 2015 Wisconsin Health Literacy Summit: Better Health Through Better Communication, http://1.usa.gov/20ul6s0.
Video Presentations include:
- Using Social Media to Communicate Health Literate Messages
- The 60% Challenge: Seniors and Health Literacy
- Better Health and Healthcare for ESL Adults through Education
- From Non-compliance to Exceptionalism: Changing the low health literacy story (aka Improving 30-day Hospital readmissions with an In-home Literacy Curriculum)
- Health Information Seeking Behaviors of Adults with Low Literacy, Numeracy, and Problem Solving Skills: Results from the 2012 US PIAAC Study
For more information about the summit, visit their web page: http://bit.ly/1mgJAST