Assistance to Firefighters Grant: Funding Available
The Assistance to Firefighters Grants (AFG) program is designed to enhance the health and safety of public and firefighting personnel and to provide support for emergency responders regarding fire, medical, and all hazard events.
Funds may be used for:
- Maintenance and sustainment for contracts, warranties, repair or replacement costs, upgrades, and user fees may be allowable.
- Operations and safety activities such as:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Modifications to facilities
- Vehicle acquisition
- Joint/regional interoperability projects
For additional grant information and eligibility requirements, visit http://bit.ly/HN6qgA