Reducing Tobacco Use and Secondhand Smoke Exposure
The Community Guide to Community Preventive Services is a resource for evidence-based recommendations and findings about what works to improve public health. Recommendations are made by a task force appointed by the Director of the (CDC) which represents research, practice, and policy expertise in community preventive services, public health, health promotion, and disease prevention.
The Community Guide, http://bit.ly/T4yz2i, includes systematic reviews of interventions in the following areas:
- Reducing Tobacco Use Initiation
- Increasing Tobacco Use Cessation
- Reducing Secondhand Smoke Exposure
- Restricting Minors’ Access to Tobacco Products
- Decreasing Tobacco Use Among Workers